Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a little about me... because im awesome

welcome all (aka probably 2 maybe 3 of my friends) to my wonderful blog.. the way the cookie crumbles.   I decided to create a blog because of my supercool friends Leila (her blog name) .. and Joshheryyn.
My name is Kelcie... pronounced Kelsey not Kelis. Yes my milkshake does bring all the boyz to the yard, but I am far from the established (if you can call her established) music artist.  In my spare time I enjoy stalking people on facebook, watching criminal minds, and googling tattoo designs. yes, cool i know. 

I think now is the perfect time for me to start a blog.  I'm recently single and my entries will start by detailing my transition from couplestown to singleville.... quite the trip.  I think it is interesting and quite humorous for me recently entering the "single scene" in college.  Although I was single my freshman year of college, I honestly can not even remember it, and therefore I feel like a little baby chicken thrown to a pack of wolves (college men). ahhh! how do i act? what do i do? why do people play games? what games are we playing? i just cant keep up.. well read my blog and you'll see just how the cookie crumbles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment