Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My top picks for men I would like to spend an evening with...because I know you care :)

In an attempt to increase the amount of traffic in my blog I have decided to do a piece on the top 5-10 men (celebrities) I would like to ahem spend an evening with...keeping it g rated (in case the pops happens to see this.)

1. Mike Posner- Because I would thoroughly enjoy it if someone threw on 'bow chicka wow wow' to get me in the mood and hey if he could sing it to me.. even better.  Then in the morning he could sing "baby please don't go" ahhh how dreamy <3  And he's smart. Went to Duke <3

2. Hugh Hefner. Because WHY NOT?? He's slept with probably half the female population and when I say population I mean the entire world's population.. not just the United States... so he must be doin something right :)  Look at that picture. Even though I am jealous that he's with another girl. But hes like yeah thats right I am hott I know it...Confidence.. Sexy.


3. Matt Damon.  Need I say more? Okay I will. He's sexy as hell and seems like he is just a nice man.  JASON BOURNE.. OMG cutest picture ever....




4. 50 cent.  Ever since I first saw him in the "In Da Club" video I have been in love.  Something about him doing those crunches while hanging upside down.  And, I did see his movie.  Wasn't a huge fan but it was bearable since he was obviously the main character.  Take a look at that picture.... Come on.. Sexy...



5. Biebs. Is he still a virgin? Wait? Is he even legal?  Maybe I should take that one back...
hmmmmm yupp pretty sure hes like 14.. um anywayyy nevermind.. maybe in a few... aka 10 years.
6. Travis Barker. Tattoos. Tattoos. Tattoos. Enough Said. Just take a look below.... DAMMMNNN.
7. Mark Teixeira.. And hopefully I am spelling my future husbands last name correctly. But he is just soooo cute :)


8. Chelsea Handler. Okay I know she is not a guy but I want her life. And although I would not like to spend an evening with her in that way I would like to chill with her so she's on my list :)





And that's the way the cookie crumbles.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment